Monday, August 31, 2015

Starting Anew

Well, since this is officially the first post of my blog, I thought I would share with you why I'm creating a new account. I have been wanting to update my old art blog, but can not gain access to the old one. It has been way too long since my last login. I know it sounds terrible but it's been years. I never used my email I created for the blog, I apparently didn't write it down, or link it to any of my social networks. I obviously was not serious about keeping things up to date. Sometimes I just make things easy for myself. -_-  Any who, here I am starting anew. I am going to post some of my old works just so y'all can see the progress and change in my work. I have come a long way from 2006. I hope to keep things up to date here now. Also, I have well documentation of my email, user names, and passwords for this blog. Wish me luck. I am not a huge fan of writing, but maybe this will help with my anxiety of expressing my thoughts through words. It may also help keep my ideas in order. Happy Monday! Next post coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment