Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Linked

I'm back to make my second post on my new and improved blog. The best part of this post is... today I was able to log in to my old account with my backup email. I have great computer abilities(not so much). Who knew I added a backup email. I hope I'm not the only person who has done this lol. Any who, I can now gain access to my other blog. My idea now is to keep this blog updated, starting with the works I've completed since the last post of my old account(http://celiacortezfw.blogspot.com/). I would like to encourage y'all to take a look at the past works I've posted in my old blog. I hope y'all like the old work. I will also try to post the work I completed after the June 3, 2010 post which now has the title, "Parental Advisory." I was going to delete the old account, but I don't have the heart get rid of it. I feel like it should be viewed like art work. A former professor told me to never throw away work, even if it's bad. I try my best to keep all the things I've made that have not been given away, commissioned, or sold. Also, it takes skills to make a successful blog or even a just a decent one. I'd like to be able to see what I've done and hopefully improve on my past blogging experience.

Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment