Thursday, December 3, 2015

Two Studies

I guess it's really time to get with it in applying for grad school. I'm excited but so nervous taking this next crazy step. I can do it! My plan is to finish my statement of purpose & will allow someone to proof read this week... maybe. As y'all know I am not a huge fan of writing, but it's something I must do. I can't believe December got here so fast.
 
On a brighter note I am just about caught up in my blog. I'm pretty happy about being up to date. It took a while but here we are. "Looks like we made it, look how far we've come my baby..." Woo! This next post is for the two studies I worked on in September/October. One is framed and other I didn't frame. I don't know if I want try something different hanging it. So for the time being, it is done.
 
Study one suspended in frame
 
Study two


No comments:

Post a Comment