Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Grad School Bound

Today I am mainly posting because I have exciting news to share. I've been accepted into graduate school at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro! I'll be starting this fall! I am very excited to continue my education and grow as artist in this next endeavor of my career. I just can't believe this is happening. The program sounds awesome! It's going to be intense but I am ready for the challenge.

 Since March was a busy month with lots of family things happening, I don't have much to post art wise. I guess something is better than nothing, though. I did this sketch when we were super slow at work. It's about a 15 to 20 minute sketch of the building. The Kahn building is a good place to sketch!


A couple of weeks ago I was in search for a new Dallas Stars shirt before going to a game. I was really disappointed when I could not find much of anything Dallas Stars, and I definitely could find anything in my size. So I decided to make my own shirt. I took a couple of process pics.

 Screen printing using screen filler



Jason Spezza #90 WOOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment