Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thank You

I guess I should post something. I have been doing some small works while getting things ready for school. I've been trying to wrap my mind around moving out of Texas. I am excited but so nervous at the same time. It's such a crazy feeling. It's been my home all my life. I can't wait to experience all North Carolina has to offer. I am so excited.

Any who, back to the things I want to post for you guys. I have added to my collection of name drawings.
The first is the name Sarah in the silhouette of Ariel from The Little Mermaid.



 The second is the name Katharine in the form of a weird looking alien dude. I like him in all his grossness.


I made this little ink drawing as a thank you card to a sweet friend, who's made a great impact on my life. I felt buying a card to give her was just not enough of a thank you.

Well that is all for today. I will try and post again sometime this weekend. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment