Monday, October 12, 2015

I'm back

I have been a little negligent in my blog of late. I have been somewhat busy, but I should've posted this last week. I just didn't have the images together and I get distracted with other unimportant things like sports, work, and procrastination.

This work, continued from my abstract series, goes back to the square format within the frame. It is based on memories of someone, and not solely on the individuals personality. The other works which have a circular style in the previous posts are meant to show the character of the person through it's color, composition, and depth.

Any who, I hope you enjoy the work. Hopefully I will post sooner than later. Have good day y'all.





Acquiesce
(this title could change)
Paint, Ink, & Acrylic Medium on Plexiglass
20"x20"




No comments:

Post a Comment