Friday, January 29, 2016

Naked Girl wit Egg(study)

Another Friday here again. Sadly it's my least favorite day of the week, only because I work all weekend. This weekend will be super busy because the stock show is in town and the weather is going to be fantastic. I hope everyone is in a good mood. That will make my job much easier and the day much better. There is always that one person that can disrupt your day, you know those people. Any who, I digress. Today will be a great day! I can go outside on my breaks, because it's going to be in the 70's! Texas is the best!

I'm here to post some progress. A little later than I wanted but it's happening! Since I haven't been sleeping much while lying around for hours, I decided to sketch to help relieve some stress. It was really relaxing to change it up a bit. I made a study sketch of "Naked Girl with Egg." The painting is by Lucian Freud. His work is the first show I ever guarded. I never got tired of staring at his incredible body of work. I don't think I got everything in the sketch but I like the way it turned out. I got a couple of progress shots to show you how I go about sketching. Hope y'all enjoy and have a great weekend.







   







No comments:

Post a Comment