Monday, September 14, 2015

Ideas in Art

It's Monday and there are so many things I should be doing like cleaning the pool, cleaning the upstairs, washing, and painting. Although, I need to do this too. So this is happening first. Well I may take some breaks to wash lol.
 Okay, since I have accomplished showing most of my work throughout my undergrad career, we shall continue on with what I have done after. This post is going to be the other two pieces displayed for the, "Ideas in Art" Exhibition. These are also the last two pieces I completed in 2013(?).

Installing my work for the exhibit.


You're here
Graphite, ink, and medium on plexiglass
20"x20"
Left: Front view, Right: Back view 



 In My Life
Paint, ink, and medium on plexiglass
20"x20"
Left: Front view, Right: Back view 




I decided make a short video of my work. So those who haven't been able to see my work can get a sense of what it looks like to walk around the pieces.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment