Thursday, September 17, 2015

Devin

Thursday already halfway gone. At least I haven't wasted the morning. I got the sides of a work painted, I got in some work time in on my current mini studies, and did some washing.
 
Today I am going to post one of my works continued from my abstract series. This painting was inspired by a close friend. Her incredible personality and great friendship has impacted me so much, there is no way I could ever thank her for being there for me through some of my rough days. Any who, hope you like the process pics and final piece. I wish I had taken a better picture of the finished product but I was too excited to give it to her. :))
 
Maybe I can get one the next time I go to her house.



 
 



Devin
 20"x20"
Ink, paint, paper, and medium adhered to plexiglass
2013
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment